The ZoomOut™ web application was designed to meet the demand of both the public and private sectors, to easily identify potentially corrupt or fraudulent vendors and / or employees. ZoomOut™ is a user-friendly software solution which assists organisation in combatting supply-chain fraud and corruption.
The cloud-based application allows users to upload the necessary information and await ZoomOut™’s timely results.
All the information provided by the client organisation - vendor and employee details - is filtered by ZoomOut™’s intelligent matching engine and stored for easy access, cutting out the need for costly and time consuming software training.
ZoomOut™’s 5 step process:
- Client organisation submits vendor and employee information on the ZoomOut™ matching engine. Click here to get started.
- ZoomOut™ verifies uploaded information by means of company checks, ID fraud checks and back account checks.
- ZoomOut™'s matching engine links potentially fraudulent and / or corrupt activity between: employees and employees; vendors and vendors; as well as vendors and employees.
- ZoomOut™ analyses the results provided by the matching engine and flags potential risk associations for the client organisation’s attention; a vendor or employee can fail a number of rules which require review.
- ZoomOut™ provides the client organisation with a detailed exception reports highlighting links. The client organisation can easily request these reports from the cloud.
ZoomOut™ is a software solution, designed and developed by Managed Integrity Evaluation’s (MIE) in-house technology division.
A real-time response solution for both private and public sector organisations looking to combat fraud and corruption within their organisation’s supply chain, ZoomOut™ offers the following features:
- All information uploaded is transmitted via secure channels and is stored in secure data-centres
- Create Project-based searches
- Company checks on relevant vendors (whose details have been uploaded) in order to identify potential corruption, fraud, or conflicts of interests
- Background screening checks on individuals and / or companies - screened by Managed Integrity Evaluation (MIE)
- Assistance in identifying fraud and / or corrupt relationships between vendors and employees identified through analysis of imported data filtered by the ZoomOut™ matching engine and results of company checks
- A visual spider graph, included in printable report, for quick and easy reference of potential fraud and / or corrupt relationships
- A dashboard to easily view project status
- Adding and managing client organisation’s ZoomOut™ users – each user with specific user access
- ZoomOut™ runs on all well-known browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari and no additional software is required to install the application
- ZoomOut™ client organisations have access to both telephonic and online support (via email)
For easy reference, ZoomOut™ provides client organisations with a visual representation of search results by means of a spider graph - to depict a conflict of interest which may result in fraud or a potentially corrupt relationship between employees and / or vendors.
Spider graph features:
- Includes details of relationships between the relevant employees / vendors as well as entity details (i.e. company registration number / name)
- Simple use of colours to indicate adverse links
- Additional details of links and failed or passed rules easily accessible directly from the Spider Graph