Using ZoomOut™ keeps you a step ahead of the rest, identifying potential for fraud and corruption before a vendor is on-boarded or tender is signed.
Identifying possible conflicts of interest early on in the supply-chain procurement process, risk and wasteful spend can be kept to a minimum.
ZoomOut™ benefits in a nutshell:
- Identifies fraudulent or corrupt supply-chain activity
- Identifies conflicts of interest in the procurement / tender process
- Identifies potential risk relating to shared property between vendors and employees
- Highlights employee / vendor and vendor / vendor links
- Ensures procurement compliance
- Combats irregular expenditure and the illegitimate spending of tax-payers money and public assets
- Can be used to assist forensic auditors investigating fraud and corruption
- Can be used by government departments when awarding tenders (in accordance with the Public Administration Management Act)
- Assists organisations in adhering to the Public Finance Management Act (PMFA), Supply Chain Management principles as well as National Treasury Regulations
- Reduces costs relating to corrective measures post tender / vendor award
- Reports on detailed statistical data and audit tracking
- Access to MIE’s extensive knowledge and experience in background screening